From TF2 Wiki
Wildfire is a rather simple CTF map focusing on strong combat arenas broken up by arches to prevent unfair sticky escapes. It uses an unconventional CTF mode, with cap-at-flag and touch return mechanics, meaning that you capture the enemy flag by bringing it to yours, instead of a capture zone, and you can make your dropped flag return to your base by touching it.
Wildfire takes place in a small industrial center surrounded by a crackling forest fire.
Patrick "MangyCarface" Mulholland
To win your team must capture the opposing team's Intelligence continuously until you reach the game's capture limit (default limit is 3) whilst preventing the enemy from achieving the same.
- Spire: A tall spire, similar to Badlands, in each base, on top of which the flag spawns.
- House: A small house next to the spire with health and ammo.
- The Dish: The lower level of the middle of the map, a large dish similar to Hydro
- Bridge: A bridge over the dish, with a medium health
- Sewer: Sewers running from the dish to each base
- Ramp Room: A small room that connects the sewers to each base with a series of ramps
- Wildfire WIP Thread: http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=11533