December 17, 2009 Patch
From TF2 Wiki
(Redirected from WAR! Update)
- Added new control point map Gorge
- Added new capture the flag map Double Cross
- Added item crafting
- Added work-in-progress TF Bots for beta testing in KOTH maps (blog post coming with more info)
- Added headshot death animations
- Added more backstab animations
- Now pretends to be carrying the weapons & wearables of the target he's disguised as
- Moved the Spy's camera-beard to the Misc loadout slot so he can equip it with a hat
- The Sandman now only stuns on a max range hit (when you hear the cheering)
- All shorter hits now force the enemy into the thirdperson fleeing state (also removed the damage reduction on them)
- Added new options to the Multiplayer->Advanced dialog:
- Combat text, which displays damage amounts you do to enemies.
- Medic auto caller, which automatically shows you nearby friends at low health.
- Heal target marker, which better highlights the target your medigun is locked onto.
- Alternative Spy disguise menu, which lets you choose disguises using just the 1-3 keys.
- Fixed being able to affect friendly pipes with airblast (they would unstick)
- Added recharge sound to abilities with a recharge bar
- Fixed attachable wearables not staying on ragdolls
- Players no longer see the wearables that are a part of a friendly spy's disguise, fixing various graphical glitches
- Added jiggle bones for Pyro's chicken hat
- Added 2 new game startup songs
Community Mapmaker requests
- Implemented InputSetSetupTime() for team_round_timer (was in the .fgd but never implemented)
- Added "SetDispenserLevel" input to cart dispenser (1, 2, or 3)
Official link: WAR! Update
| Preceded by
December 10, 2009 Patch
|December 17, 2009 Patch|| Succeeded by|
December 18, 2009 Patch
English • русский