From TF2 Wiki
|This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
The Spiral Sallet is a promotional item given to players who complete the achievement "Mission Accomplished" and reach the first Clockwork Terminal from any gate in the Haven Arcade in Spiral Knights.
The back of the helmet has a slight jiggle bone that moves with its user.
- Oddly enough, the hat in TF2 is not actually a sallet. This type of medieval helm was distinguishable by a long piece of metal extending out of the back, designed to protect the neck. The starter helmet in Spiral Knights, however, is actually a sallet style helmet.
- The hat resembles the helmet called the "Mighty Cobalt Helmet," which is a tier four helmet in the game Spiral Knights.
- The hat used to be able only for the Soldier class, but this has been changed (might be because of a steam-support suggestion message).
- For the Demoman and the Heavy The Spiral Sallet doesn't have a bottom piece.
- In Spiral Knights,Saxton Hale sends a message to new users telling them if they get to the first clockwork terminal, they will get a prize.
The hat is not paintable