From TF2 Wiki
The Southern Hospitality is an unlockable, community-made melee weapon used by the Engineer. Striking an opponent with it will cause them to bleed. This weapon will not deal out random crits. When wielding this weapon, you have a 20% fire vulnerability.
- Base: 65 (59 to 72 damage)
- Mini-Crit: 88
- Critical Hit: 195, but only during Humiliation, charged via Kritzkrieg or during crit boost given after capturing intels.
- Bleed Damage: 3-5 damage per tick, 8.5 damage per second for 5 seconds. (42.5 damage total)
- Damage Repaired per Hit: 105
- Upgrade Amount per Hit: 25 (Corresponding loss in metal)
- Metal Cost per Repairing Stroke: 1 + Damage / 5
Damages are approximate and determined by community testing.
- Attack Interval: 0.8
- Bleed Duration: 5
All times are in seconds. Times are approximate and determined by community testing.
- Radigan Conagher seems to have invented this weapon.
- The model was contributed by WatchMaker using the contribute page. He suggested the name 'Beat All'. 
- The name "Southern Hospitality" is derived from the same phrase describing the warm and welcoming American South.
- In the Sentry instruction manual it says not to use any other wrench other than the one provided in the package, this of course not being the wrench included.
- The Southern Hospitality is with the Scotsman's skullcutter to be the only two melee weapons that can kill a Soldier from full health in one crit (the Southern Hospitality, however, does not instantly kill him but rather has the bleeding effect as an added bonus). Due to the fact that the Southern Hospitality does not give random crits, the instance can be hard to achieve and rare.
- There was a (presumed) slight bug close to the release of the Engineer Update where the Southern Hospitality would use metal and repair or upgrade buildings at double speed using double metal.
- A model under the name of c_jag can be found. Possibly the original model for the Southern Hospitality.
- The Southern Hospitality is a Caliper, but is often referred to as a slide caliper or vernier caliper. It's used a lot in the industrial and one of the most important tools in industrial. It measures millimeters, inches and internal diameters.
- ↑ http://www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/evolutionaryman/
- ↑ http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1348478
English • Русский