From TF2 Wiki
(140 when overhealed by a Medic)
The Sniper is a playable class in the game Team Fortress Classic. He possesses average health and the weakest armor. He moves at a medium speed, and his weapons are designed to destroy all enemies at a long range.
The class is ineffective in a direct firefight, so Snipers should always try to stay away and snipe from a distance, where they have a large advantage over all classes.
- Use your Sniper Rifle often.
- Do not attempt to use your Sniper Rifle when forced into close combat.
- Avoid alerting enemies by hiding your laser sight until you're ready to fire.
- Always aim for the head.
- A Sniper does not need to kill every target to be effective. For example, soldiers rely on their health for mobility. Simply damaging them may make it impossible for them to effectively push for the flag until they retreat to refill their health.
- Any Rifle shot to an enemy's legs will lower their running speed. Use this if you do not have the proper angle to headshot them nor the time to charge a fatal shot before they move out of your line of sight.
Class Skill: Toggles Sniper Rifle zoom.
|Notes / Special Abilities|
|Sniper Rifle||Shells||75||N/A||Shares magazine with Automatic Rifle|
|Automatic Rifle||Shells||75||N/A||Shares magazine with Sniper Rifle|
|Damage Range||Notes / Special Abilities|
|Flare (Quake Team Fortress only)||4||None|