From TF2 Wiki
|This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
- Before being released in the Australian Christmas, The Madame Dixie was released as a downloadable skin in the Fancy vs. Nasty Update, created by Mister Royzo.
- This hat could possibly be a reference to the rumour of the Pyro's femininity.
- This hat also may be a reference to the Pyro's insanity.
- The release of this hat has sparked a lot of discussion in the TF2 community about the Pyro's gender.
- This style of hat was popular in the early 1900s, particularly during the 40s.
|Hats and Miscellaneous items|
| Scout || Soldier || Pyro || Demoman || Heavy || Engineer || Medic || Sniper || Spy ||Halloween||All|
|Hats||Batter's helmet||Soldier's stash|| Pyro's beanie
|Demoman's fro||Football helmet||Mining light||Prussian pickelhaube||Trophy belt||Fancy fedora||Mildly disturbing Halloween mask||Cheater's lament|
|Hatless||Baseball Bill's Sports Shine||-||-||-||-||Texas Slim's Dome Shine||-||Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative||-||-|
|Miscellaneous Items||The Essential Accessories||Gentle manne's service medal||Whiskered gentleman||Dangeresque, Too?||-||-||Physician's procedure mask||-||Camera beard||Primeval warrior||Mercenary|