I have squashed you like bug!
— The Heavy hunting a dragon
The Dragonborn Helmet, formerly known as the Tamrielic Relic, is a promotional headwear item for the Heavy. It is a steel helmet adorned with a dragon horn on each side. The helmet is based on a piece of armor found in certain promotional artwork for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The Dragonborn Helmet was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-ordered The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim before August 8th, 2011 at 10AM PDT.
August 3, 2011 Patch
- This item was added to the item schema.
August 9, 2011 Patch
- [Item server update] The item was renamed from the "Tamrielic Relic" to the "Dragonborn Helmet".
- This item can be found randomly, bought, traded, crafted and gifted.
- This hat's materials can be found in the
all_class folder in the GCF, suggesting it was originally designed to be worn by all classes.
- As with Homefront and Red Faction: Armageddon, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was not available for pre-order in the United Kingdom and Russia, making this item unobtainable in Genuine quality in these regions.
- The name of this hat references who you play as in the storyline of Skyrim, a Dragonborn.
Team Fortress 2 Schema diff (commit
7effd4e8…) on OPTF2 Wiki Schema Tracker, 21:57:05 UTC, August 9, 2011. Accessed August 10, 2011.