From TF2 Wiki
Upon taunting with the Frontier Justice equipped, the Engineer pulls out his trusty guitar, plays a few choice notes, and then bashes it over the head of anyone too slow, unaware, or unfortunate enough to be in his way. It is necessary to kill someone using this taunt to gain the 'Honky-Tonk Man' achievement.
As a taunt, this can still be used during Humiliation (despite being visually disarmed) to kill the winning team members as they come barreling into your spawn, as well during Stalemate, although the achievement cannot be obtained during these modes.
- 450+ (Instant Kill)
- Taunt Duration: ~4
All times are listed in seconds, and determined by community testing.
Smash an enemy player's head in with your guitar.
|Six String Stinger
Provide an enemy player with a freeze cam of your guitar playing skills.
- The guitar was first featured in Meet the Engineer.
- Using a guitar in this fashion draws similarities between the Engineer and El Kabong the vigilante identity of Quick Draw McGraw.
- Even when the Engineer doesn't hit anything, his guitar still breaks into pieces.
- The model for the guitar is right handed, but the kill icon guitar is left handed.
- Like the Soldier's Kamikaze, the Engineer seems to able to carry a limitless amount of guitars, always having another one ready despite how many he smashes. Unlike the Kamikaze, however, the Engineer is not meant to be killed with his Taunt attack.
- The chord that the Engineer plays before smashing his guitar appears to be Eadd9.
- When a character is hit by the guitar, their head is pounded into their chest.
- The sound the guitar makes as it breaks was reused from Left 4 Dead 2, another Valve product.
- The inlays on the guitar are not spaced correctly. There should be one dot on the 3, 5, 7, 9 frets and two on the 12th fret.