December 23, 2010 Patch
From TF2 Wiki
Team Fortress 2
- The Blighted Beak is now a misc slot item.
- The Buffalo Steak Sandvich's speed boost no longer stacks with other speed boosts.
- The Rocket Jumper and Sticky Jumper now have no max health penalty, and have damage vulnerabilities instead.
- Duel fixes:
- Duels can no longer be initiated when the round is not fully running.
- If you challenge someone that has already challenged you, the duel is automatically accepted.
- Fixed an issue where a dueling mini-game item was marked in-use even though the duel was rejected.
- Duels are now refunded if a server plugin forces a participant to switch teams.
- Loading screen:
- Only shows the duel leaderboard if you've been dueling, or if your friends have been dueling.
- Shows your personal stats whenever it's not showing the duel leaderboard.
- Custom hitsounds:
- Must now be specified by replacing the 'tf/sound/ui/hitsound.wav' file.
- Can now be used under sv_pure 1/2.
- Improved performance on Degroot Keep.
- The "Fabricate Class Headgear" recipe no longer has a chance of creating all-class hats.
- Fixed spectator mode sometimes ending up in a state where you were half-embedded in your spectator target.
- Fixed a bug in the Kritzkrieg’s animations.
- Fixed round restarts not cleaning up weapons correctly for a frame (fixes a variety of weapon attribute issues, such as players having less health or less ammo than they should)
- Fixed painting issues in several of the Australian Christmas hats.
- The Sniper scope is now visible when viewing First Person Spectator mode on a zoomed Sniper.
- Medieval Mode's auto-roleplay now ignores text beginning with '!' or '/' (so SourceMod commands aren't modified)
| Preceded by|
December 22, 2010 Patch
|December 23, 2010 Patch|| Succeeded by|
January 3, 2011 Patch