From TF2 Wiki
The Big kill (Sam's Revolver) is a mock alternative to the Spy's Revolver. Simply being a reskin, the weapon has no unique stats from its counterpart. The weapon was given to players who bought Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse within the first week of its release.
- Base: 40
- Max Ramp Up: 150% (60 damage)
- Max Fall Off: 52% (21 damage)
- Point Blank: 55-60
- Medium Range: 35-45
- Long Range: 20-25
- Mini-Crit: 54
- Critical Hit: 120
Medium range is defined as the main resupply door to the opposite wall on the upper level of 2Fort. Long range is defined as battlement to battlement on 2Fort. Damages are approximate and determined by community testing.
- Attack Interval: 0.58
- Reload: 1.16
- Spread Recovery: 1.25
All times are in seconds. Times are approximate and determined by community testing.
- The name "The Big Kill" is most likely a reference to Steve Purcell's earliest renderings of Sam & Max here, where the the name is labeled on the barrel of Max's gun. Since Sam and Max parodies the film noir genre, the gun name is likely a play on the legendary film noir The Big Sleep.
- Although the Big kill is a reskin for the revolver and therefore uses the same stats, the model itself is actually re-skin of the Ambassador and also uses the Ambassador's animations.
- The weapon closely resembles the Smith & Wesson Model 29
- In some randomizer mods, you can get this gun.
- The Big Kill has almost has the same shape as the spy's rejected weapon.
"The Emperor's Trading Advice" While this weapon can get you some reclaimed metal out of a Genuine version, less than 10 Vintage versions exist. A vintage one is worth a huge amount of things, such as 20 Earbuds.
- A bug that some people noticed is that if you have infinite reload ammo on you can hold your reload button and fire the pistol like a machine gun.
- Like the ambassador and enforcer, if you turn up the FOV (Field Of View) Viewmodel_fov the spy doesnt actually bring his hand up to reload
English • Русский