From TF2 Wiki
|“You prancin' show ponies!”
This page would benefit from the addition of one or more videos.
Please add a suitable video, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "Demonstration"
The Apoco-Fists are a promotional melee weapon for the Heavy. They appear as a pair of black, gold-lined, diamond-studded boxing gloves with a skull emblem on each middle finger. The design is similar to the gloves worn by the character Killbane from Saints Row: The Third.
This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-ordered Saints Row: The Third on Steam before November 15, 2011.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
- See also: Crafting
- The Apoco-Fists were added to the game.
- Fixed a bug that made the Apoco-Fists craftable before the promotion was over.
- Updated the Apoco-Fists so they can be crafted and traded.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Apoco-Fists to be giftable.
- The Apoco-Fists disappear from the Heavy's arms upon death.
- The Apoco-Fists do not glow when crit boosted.
- The name Apoco-Fists is a play on the word "apocalypse", a secular term for the end of the world.
- The description references the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, depicted in Christian mythology as the harbingers of the Last Judgement.
- This item is known as "The Apoca-Fist" in Saints Row: The Third.
- As with Homefront, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Red Faction: Armageddon, Saints Row: The Third was not available for pre-order in the United Kingdom, making this item unobtainable in Genuine quality in that region.
- Apoco-Fists crafted before the November 16, 2011 Patch do not have craft numbers.
- The Apoco-Fists are a good way to identify when you have earned the 'Communist Mani-fisto' achievement, due to the enemy exploding into gibs upon critical hit kills.